Happy New Year!
We are looking for an intermediate Interior Designer with at least 5 to 7 years of postgraduate Interior Design Office experience. Confident enough to take on multiple projects and work well both independently and as part of a team. We are looking for confidence in decision making, team co-ordination, and leadership for younger team members.
Proscenium covers professional dues, contributes to on-going education funding and discusses staffing over local craft brews. We snowboard and ski together, golf together, and close our office over the Holidays.
• Interior Design Degree/Diploma (accredited school)
• Microsoft Office
• 5 Years + Multifamily experience:
• Design development,
• Permit Drawings & Consultant Co-ordination
• Contract Administration
• Completed NCIDQ
• BC building code course
• SketchUp, Revit
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Extended benefits
• NCIDQ and IDIBC dues for Professional Members
• Education fund for career development
• Friendly and supportive team
• Project status staff meetings with local beers and snacks
• Office located close to Main St and Olympic Village Sky train stations.
• We’ll even cover half your compass card!
If you possess these skills and experience level, please send your resume and sample portfolio highlighting relevant experience, current references and contact information along with a brief letter of introduction outlining your employment expectations and goals. Packages are to be sent by email only to email@example.com
We apologise in advance if we do not respond to all enquiries.